Skip to main content

Laterblog: Sushi in Ueno

Here's another pic that is a late upload that I should have published way back when!

This was eaten here: http://www.sushitsune.co.jp/

Located conveniently in Ueno Station, it is a perfect place for a quick bite. It's been a while since I have been there but definitely would go back if I am in the area again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sushi Mizutani (鮨水谷)

I went to Sushi Mizutani with a friend of mine last month (this post has been a long time coming). It was my first ever 3 Michelin star experience, and as it is rated as one of the best restaurants in the world (and perhaps the 2nd best Sushi place), I arrived at the restaurant full of anticipation for the meal to come. The short story is, it was the best Sushi I have ever had... for the long....long... story, read on.  I'll warn you now, it is a pretty long post.

Yebisu Beer Museum - Beer "Tasting Salon" in Ebisu

It's been a little while since my last post... I've both been a bit busy, and have not really been eating out during this time.  However, a couple of weeks back, I did visit the Yebisu Beer Tasting Salon in the Yebisu Beer Museum, located in Ebisu station's Garden Place.  Garden Place is a nice, upscale shopping complex with restaurants, cafes, hotels, a movie theatre and more.  There is a stage in the middle of the plaza where they hold events, and in the summer there is a temporary outdoor  "beer garden". I heard that the station itself is named after the brewery. "Yebisu" or "Ebisu", is part of Sapporo Breweries, and is one of the more "premium" of the 4 main beers sold in Japan. By premium, I mean that they cost several tens of yen more when you buy them at the shop. To me, at least, Yebisu tastes a lot better than Sapporo Ichiban.  You can find their website, with English, here ( http://www.sapporoholdings.jp/english/guide/yebi...

Laterblog: 鮨 後楽 Sushi Koraku

I found this in my drafts:  no better time to post it than now... a few years later! To be honest, I don't remember eating all of this, but it sure looks good now! --------------  Hi everyone, Here's a short post today with more pictures.